After upgrading Exchange Server 2010 to Service Pack 3 you can access Outlook Web App without SSL as usual, but there’s the following problem after signing in successfully to OWA by http://servername/
We have a c
When you click on Options, or ‘new mail’ or many other places, an error message appear: “Your request couldn’t be completed. This may have occurred for security reasons or because your session timed out”.
If you access OWA by https://servername/, everything is ok, Unchecking “Require SSL” settings in IIS doesn’t help.
The solution is editing the web.config file and change the requireSSL=”true” to “false” , see the steps below :
- Find the Outlook Web App Web.config file on the Client Access server. The default location is <drive>Program FilesMicrosoftExchange Server<version>ClientAccessOwa.
- Make a backup copy of the file (Important!)
- Open the original file using Notepad.
- Find httpCookies httpOnlyCookies=”false” requireSSL=”true” domain=”” and change the requireSSL flag to false.
- Save and close the file.
- For the new settings to take effect, open a Command Prompt window, and then type iisreset to restart IIS.